Where does the money from Gold Standard Marketplace credits go?

Modified on Wed, 5 Jun at 10:16 AM

For the individual projects listed, 85% of the proceeds go to the project developers or their partner organisations to help maintain and expand their life-changing, climate saving projects. The remaining 15% is used to cover the variable foreign exchange fees and PayPal service, VAT where applicable, and charges and administrative costs in maintaining the platform and transparently retiring the credits. You can find more information here


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article