How do I get agreement to an Article 6 authorisation / corresponding adjustment?

Modified on Thu, 02 Dec 2021 at 05:38 PM

We recommend that you get in touch with the relevant government entity in your project’s host country, which is likely to be the Designated National Authority. As the international rules related to Article 6, and to corresponding adjustments, concluded in November 2021, governments may not yet have in place formal processes to manage such requests. Given this, Gold Standard would be happy to support project developers or other stakeholders in engagement with host governments and has established a dedicated programme to provide technical assistance and other support to early-moving project developers. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article